● Strong welding structure
● Light weight
● Smoothly polished to every welding part
● Different top finishes available
● Different colors available
● High quality for commercial use
● Use outdoor and indoor
● Long-life plastic foot pads
The classic aluminum navy chair ( metal dining chair ) has been in continuous production since the mid 1940's by Emeco. Based on a marriage of style and a time honored proprietary 77 step process, three times stronger than steel and amazingly lightweight, these chairs have a life expectancy of at least 150 years.
Navy chair is with commercial grade aluminum frame, always welding structure, strong enough for commercial or busy dining place use. The seat of navy chair is made out from whole mold and it's solid aluminum, can hold 150 kilos or more weight. You can also use this aluminum navy chair in home furniture, dinning room, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, offices, and we have many similar designs for this navy chair for your reference.
● The chair has a curved back with three vertical struts and a slight curve on the back legs, provide the ultimate in comfort.
● The seat of navy chair is made out from whole mold and it's solid aluminum.
● Using strengthened aluminum and all welded structure, it can hold 150 kilos or more weight.
● Stainless steel foot caps are covered with white plastic glides to prevent floor scratches and carpet snags.
/ Product Display
● Minimum order quantity
Normally, minimum order quantity is around 50-150pcs, depends on the products
● Shipment service
We can help and recommend a reliable shipping forwarder to ship the goods to the destination port. However, if you have a good shipping agent, we can also use yours.
● Price terms
FOB Shenzhen/Guangzhou port for full container load orders; EX work price for less container loaded orders.
● Products warranty
We provide 1 year products warranty for all Tuwell furniture.
● Production lead time
One 20ft container 20-25 days One 40ft or 40'HC container will be 25-30 days.
Less container loaded (LCL) products same production time as one 20 ft container.
(noted: if one container mix items, please give us 1 week more for production)